Here's to 2015!

December 31, 2014

I had big plans for today's post. I was going to spend hours putting together the 5th Annual End of Year Book Survey by the Perpetual Page-turner, mostly so I could rant about how much I disliked The Unbearable Lightness of Being (it's really too bad I started blogging after that disaster of a novel).

Once I sat down to fill out the survey, though, I drew a blank. I've only been blogging (and seriously reviewing) the books I read since early November, and my memory isn't sharp enough to consider every book I read in the year. I would rather save a whopper of a survey like this for next year, when I'll hopefully have been blogging since January 2015.

So, what to post today, on New Year's Eve? My favorite part of book blogging so far has been the awesome people I've already(!) managed to meet, just after a month and a half. I've loved reading widely, thinking critically about my books, and getting back into writing regularly, but this new hobby of mine wouldn't be the same without my blossoming community. Here's to a few folks who have really made things special:

Karsyn of KaKiJoKoJa
Rachelle of The Reading Wench
Shannon of River City Reading
Stefani of Caught Read Handed

It's been a blast reading your posts and chatting with you all these past few weeks. If you've ever commented (or even just visited), you're wonderful! I can't wait to get to know you even better in 2015.

Have a lovely holiday, and see you next year!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awww. You're so sweet! Glad to have you out and about on the blogosphere. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you, too, and thanks for making me feel so welcome! :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, that was an unexpected surprise! Thank you :) I've enjoyed visiting and hope your 2015 is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! You've done a lot to make me feel at home in the blogosphere. :)

      Happy new year to you as well!

      Delete

SHAINA INSTAGRAMS (MOSTLY HER CAT)

Subscribe