The Dos and Don'ts of Building the Perfect #Readathon Stack: An Infographic

April 19, 2016

The Readathon is just two days away! Can you believe it?


ScarJo is the cutest and I will fight whomever disagrees.


After I Storified my ten reasons that you should participate in the Readathon, I got bit by the bug and had to make another Readathon-related graphic for y'all. Behold: my scientifically-validated dos and don'ts for building yourself the perfect Readathon stack.

A disclaimer before we start: you do not need to build a stack. I repeat: you do not need to build a stack! I've built them in the past, but this year I will be flying by the seat of my comfiest pajama pants. I have a handful of books I'm currently reading and oodles of other options hanging around the house (ahem). I'll be going wherever the wind takes me on Saturday.

For those of you who want to build a stack? Read on!


Do you have any tips for how to build an excellent Readathon stack? Do you plan, or do you let your whims guide you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SHAINA INSTAGRAMS (MOSTLY HER CAT)

Subscribe