Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Posts for Readers Who Like Creative TTT Posts

March 10, 2015

Yes, this is cheating. Yes, I'm doing it anyway.

If you follow me on Twitter, you've probably been bombarded with seen my tweets about being in something of a reading and blogging slump. It's been quiet around here the last week or so, and I'm hoping to bounce back into it very, very soon. Andi's post about curating her own book tasting menu inspired me to pop by my library yesterday and check out the first five reads that grabbed me. Hopefully one of them reignites the reading and writing fire.

One upside to not generating my own content is having way more time to sift through my Feedly and read everyone else's posts! (Never mind the fact that I still have an unread count of 400+... la la la.) Today brought some especially good ones, with The Broke and Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday fill-in-the-blank prompt: top ten books for readers who like ________.

In lieu of my own list, here are ten of the most creative responses I saw today. Some are from blogs I already follow, and a few are from new-to-me bloggers. If you don't follow these blogs already, go check these awesome lists out:
Did you see any super awesome lists that I missed? (I'm sure you did; there are bazillions.) Link me up!

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. I think your list should be on this list! It's the most creative I've seen today. :-) And thank you for this post today, by the way. I didn't have a chance to do my own list, but I still enjoy reading other people's list. You've given me a great way to visit some of the best ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! I drafted a post a handful of times, then thought, "Ugh, screw this, I'm just doing shout-outs." ;)


    Glad to help point you toward some good'uns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. M | BACKLIST BOOKSMarch 10, 2015 at 4:51 PM

    This is great - now I've got some more great posts to read! Thank you so much for including me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! Thanks for writing an awesome list of books about books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! Loved reading everyone's lists & wanted to share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this! I didn't get around today like I wanted. Work was just too crazy! These sound so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely! I'm glad my inability to come up with my own post is paying off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm only just now reading the latest Feedly posts, so don't have any to add, but the ones on your list sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are! I added so many new books to my "to be investigated" shelf on Goodreads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alright...I'm totally blaming you for the explosion that's about to happen in my Feedly. Thanks to this post, I've now found at least four more blogs to follow. Darn you and your networking Shaina!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can never decide whether I love when that happens or whether I hate when that happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh what a great list, thanks for sharing this round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh shoot. I want to read ALL of these posts. I'd better get at it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. If it would make sense, you could add your own post to this, since it's very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe, hope you find some new books you like.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love open-ended TTT topics like this one. It's so fun to see all of these creative ideas! Thanks for rounding them up and linking to my post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me too! I think we get such a broader variety of books this way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely a toss-up for me, too. I know I'll never get to all of them, but I love having so many choices.

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY for hitting up your library - I really need to do that today as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Go for it! I think library therapy is my version of retail therapy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love seeing all the great blog posts gathered together! Thanks for including me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Of course! Really enjoyed your post—you included some gorgeous color palettes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amanda @ The Zen LeafMarch 12, 2015 at 5:22 AM

    This is awesome! I love the idea, and especially this: "(or, y'know, complete personality)" :D Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the idea of doing a round up of TTT! I totally found some new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much for the top ten love!! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yay! Glad to have introduced you to some.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Definitely! Thanks for a great list!

    ReplyDelete

SHAINA INSTAGRAMS (MOSTLY HER CAT)

Subscribe