Brief hiatus!

March 18, 2015


In just about an hour, I'm hoppin' a train (by which I mean purchasing a ticket and quite legally riding) to Philadelphia for an academic conference. I get to present some research I worked on early last year, because I'm an adult (or, at least, someone out there seems to think so). I've been a busy bee getting loose ends tied up in anticipation of my absence, which accounts for my radio silence so far this week.

I'm hoping to do some fun stuff (and maybe even visit a few bookstores!) while I'm in the City of Brotherly Love, but I'm not sure I'll have much time to blog or comment.

I hope you all close out your weeks on fantastic bookish or non-bookish notes, and I'll see you again this weekend!

Anyone know of fun (preferably) free things to do in Philly? Send them my way!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Have fun in Philly! Drink some beer at Monk's Cafe, or the Good Dog Bar or THE GRAFFITI BAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH, I didn't end up hitting up any of these places! I did drink a delicious Yards IPA along with a pulled pork sandwich, though, so I'll call it good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete

SHAINA INSTAGRAMS (MOSTLY HER CAT)

Subscribe