These Are Some Mini-Reviews: The Litsy Edition

September 22, 2016


Good news, everyone! Litsy finally released an update for Android beta testers that allows me to post photos again, so this Litten is back in book-snappin' business.

For those unfamiliar with the app, Litsy is most quickly summarized as Instagram for books. You can share interesting quotations from or fun facts ("blurbs") about your current read, and you can even post reviews, complete with a 3-point rating system. You can stick with your standard book + random household/nature items shot, or you can get creative. I've seen people post photos of where they are or what they're doing and how it relates back to their current read. In short, Litsy is a bunch of fun, and I'm neglecting all my other social media apps in its wake.

Much like Shannon, I think this app is going to be a godsend once school really starts to pick up. I am going to be writing a ton for my program, and I don't know that I'll have the brain power for longer reviews here. I know I'll appreciate the flexibility that comes with dashing off a few quick sentences about how I liked (or didn't like) my last read.

In that spirit, here are a few quick and dirty reviews of some books I've been meaning to write about here:





Have you tried Litsy yet? What do you like (and not like) about it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SHAINA INSTAGRAMS (MOSTLY HER CAT)

Subscribe