The Real Good Roundup, Issue #4: The Best Posts I've Read Lately

October 08, 2015

Life has gotten a little crazy, and for a while I'm going to have much less time to craft the original, well-thought-out content that you've all come to know and love (*cough*). Thankfully, the fantastic book bloggers I follow put up oodles of excellent posts every week. This feature will help keep my blog rolling and serve as inspiration to dive into my Feedly reader every now and then, no matter how nutty the unread count gets.
Happy Friday, y'all! Welcome to the fourth edition of my Real Good Roundup.

After a three-day streak of content last week, I've come up empty yet again, and even my blog visiting and commenting has hit an all-time low. The good news? I'm finally seeing light at the end of this tunnel! By this time next week, I'll be just hours away from taking my GRE and, with luck, knocking it out of my life for good. Just gotta keep this nose to the grindstone for seven more days.

Without further ado, here's a sampling (in no particular order) of some of the best things I've read recently, both bookish and less so:
Got a particular awesome post you want to share? Drop it in the comments! Self-promotion is A-OK. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SHAINA INSTAGRAMS (MOSTLY HER CAT)

Subscribe