River City Reading's Library Checkout: November 2015

November 30, 2015


Easing back in after a hiatus, I am all about the simple but fun link-up posts. Shannon's Library Checkout, a roundup of our monthly library adventures, fits this bill nicely. Plus, with yesterday's announcement about my resolution to read my own damned books, who knows how often I'll be linking up in the future?

Library Books Read

The Age of Miracles, by Karen Thompson (slow and moody and pretty much on the mark)

The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (sweet and quick, I can't believe I'd never read it before!)

Bitch Planet, Vol. 1, by Kelly Sue Deconnick (it materialized after all and thank goodness, because this was freaking excellent)

Dark Orbit, by Carolyn Ives Gilman (I've got 75 pages left and plan to finish it tonight, so I'm calling it)

Checked Out, To Be Read

I've got a few from my university's library that I checked out ages ago—their lending periods are basically a year long if no one recalls it. I'll stick 'em here since I do hope to get to them.

The Killing Moon by N.K. Jemisin (put this down after I was more than halfway through, but I want to try again)

The People in the Trees by Hanya Yanagihara

The Possibility of an Island, by Michel Houellebecq

Returned Unread

The Fishermen, by Chigozie Obioma

Hugo & Rose, by Bridget Foley

A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle

On Hold

None. #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks


Were you a library bandit this month? Link up over at Shannon's blog! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SHAINA INSTAGRAMS (MOSTLY HER CAT)

Subscribe